A PlaidCloud service update is scheduled for next Tuesday, May 15th at 2pm EST/1pm CST. During the update we attempt to keep all systems operational but there may be a brief outage as systems are restarted. The expected outage time is less than ten minutes. Please plan to complete your work outside of these hours. For global times please see below.
Have questions or looking for an update? Visit PlaidCloud Help.
Remember, you can always check the status of PlaidCloud at our Status Page.
- Batch operations for Tables and Workflows were added
- Run Remote Python Workflow transform was added. This enables execution of Python files on remote systems through the PlaidLink agent. This compliments the User Defined Function capability by allowing Python processes on systems you control including Windows operating systems.
- Resume workflow is now available. This will begin processing the workflow from the last successfully completed step.
- Publishing tables for use in Dashboards (coming soon) and JupyterLab (coming soon)
- Navigation and naming consistency for objects and operations
- Improve clarity of which steps are enabled in workflows