A PlaidCloud service update is scheduled for this Tuesday, July 10th at 2pm EST/1pm CST. During the update we attempt to keep all systems operational but there may be a brief outage as systems are restarted. The expected outage time is less than ten minutes. Please plan to complete your work outside of these hours. For global times please see below.
Have questions or looking for an update? Visit PlaidCloud Help.
Remember, you can always check the status of PlaidCloud at our Status Page.
- Nothing new this round but exciting stuff is coming…
- Improved User Defined Function processing with improved logging reliability
- Improved PlaidLink Agent self-recovery and logging
- Improved Table Shape updating speed to better reflect table shapes after update as quickly as possible
- Improved speed of user interface when opening complex layouts with many data elements
- Improved default layout of the Table Explorer
- Log messages in Analyze now use a fixed-width font to better display tabular information that might be sent to the log
- PlaidCloud documentation updates
- PlaidXL documentation updates with significantly more detail