Load data from any source quickly
- Configurable connectors with minimal setup
- Load data from web services, ERP systems, databases, flat files
- Export results and trigger downstream processes
Proactively ensure data quality
- Organize data during ingestion
- Standardize data types & handle exceptions
- Detect and remediate inconsistencies in incoming data
Spin Up & Let Go
- Schedule workflows to retrieve new, changed, or full data
- Remediate inconsistent incoming data
- Disseminate model results with downstream systems
Low Startup Friction
Minimal Demands on Internal Technical systems & Resources
- Turnkey SaaS approach to everything
- Includes enterprise data warehouse
- No internal IT investment needed
Support for All Modern Databases
Extract & Load Data to a Wide Range of Databases
- Connect to common databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Connect to HANA, Teradata, Netezza, Hadoop variants, and Exadata
- Connect to other Analytics databases (e.g. Vertica, Greenplum, Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Firebolt)
Many Cloud Storage Providers Supported
Use PlaidCloud’s built-in cloud storage or connect to your own
- Versioned document storage built-in to store all of your important files
- Add other cloud storage locations easily from Amazon S3, Azure Blob Storage, Google Cloud Storage, Wasabi Hot Storage and many others
- Easily import, export, and transform files from workflows
Interface Directly with ERP Systems
Integrate with multiple instances as well as different kinds of ERP systems
- Connectors for SAP ECC, S/4HANA, Oracle EBS, Oracle Fusion, Workday, Infor, and Quickbooks
- Pull master data and transactional information
- Post journal entries, AR/AP invoices, and attach documents to entries
- Amazon S3
- Azure Blob Storage
- Google Cloud Storage
- Wasabi Hot Storage
- Other services supporting the S3 protocol
- Microsoft Teams
- MS SQL Server
- Hadoop variants (Hive, Spark, Impala, Presto, Trino)
- IBM DB2
- SAP ECC
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Profitability and Cost Management (PCM)
- Google Sheets
- Microsoft Excel (Through PlaidXL)
Start with Pre-Built Flexible Solutions
PlaidCloud's AI managed infrastructure ensures the technology is always there when you need it and self-heals so you never have to worry. Batteries included, nothing to install or settings to decide. Focus on analysis and insights. Leave the tech to us. Fast and complete, everything you need from data collection with powerful transformations to beautiful dashboards. All built for speed on any size data.
Goods Transfer Pricing
Automate OPEX allocations, segmented P&L, profit monitoring, price resetting, CbCR reporting.
Profitability & Cost Management
Calculate net margin by customer, channel and product.
Intercompany Invoicing & Tax Compliance
Generate & post invoicing across multiple systems.
Leading data analysis methods, workflows & techniques.
Based on standard (e.g. ITIL, MOF, TBM) or bespoke framework of your choice.
Pipeline from source data to Apache Superset charts & dashboards.