A PlaidCloud service update is scheduled for next Tuesday, June 13th at 2pm EST. During this time, you may experience a brief, 10 minute outage as systems are restarted. However, we will attempt to keep systems operational for the duration of the update. Furthermore, we ask that you please plan ahead to avoid losing any completed work. For global times please see below.
Have questions or looking for an update? Visit PlaidCloud Help.
Remember, you can always check the status of PlaidCloud at our Status Page.
PlaidCloud Service Update Includes
- Bill of Materials application that provides costing and forecasting of BOMs
- Table dependency viewer added to Analyze to show usage dependency. View in browser or download as Excel file.
- Refreshed PlaidCloud website provides better navigation, mobile friendly appearance, and improved appearance
- Improved documentation that is now searchable
- Improvements to client side filters on tables
- Improved UTF8 and ASCII encoding transforms that automatically handle corrupted characters in files