A PlaidCloud service update is scheduled for next Tuesday, September 12th at 2pm EST. During the update we attempt to keep all systems operational but there may be a brief outage as systems restart. The expected outage time is less than ten minutes. Please plan to complete your work outside of these hours. For global times please see below.
Have questions or looking for an update? Visit PlaidCloud Help.
Remember, you can always check the status of PlaidCloud at our Status Page.
- Export/Import Table Archive allows fast importing and exporting while preserving all data type information about the table. This improves table storage as a file rather that relying on CSV, XML, or other file formats that might not preserve the exact data type formats.
- Event Scheduling now runs Analyze models directly to simplify workflow processes
- Event Scheduling now accepts workday based offsets instead of specific days and dates. Workday scheduling facilitates much easier financial closing process scheduling.
- Improved Project and Model archiving capability with better exporting, importing, and differentiation of archive types
- Improved Excel export that now preserves data types better
- Improved data mapper now performs automatic name correction to ensure naming conventions are correct for column names