A PlaidCloud service update is scheduled for next Tuesday, November 14th at 2pm EST. During the update we attempt to keep all systems operational but there may be a brief outage as systems restart. We will perform a core database upgrade at this time so the outage may extend up to an hour. However, we expect the outage time will be less than ten minutes. Please plan to complete your work outside of these hours. For global times please see below.
Have questions or looking for an update? Visit PlaidCloud Help.
Remember, you can always check the status of PlaidCloud at our Status Page.
• File imports now allow forcing to ASCII to avoid encoding issues. However, you can still use the encoding conversion transforms but this option will perform the forcing to ASCII inline. Also, these imports allow the capture of the file name and path to allow retention of information when importing a directory of files.
• Including the path and filename information for file imports above, Excel imports also allow capturing of the Excel tab name of the data imported.
• Addition of data type specification capability in delimited files allows for seamless transfers of data and preservation of correct data types. As a result, Import and export transforms now consume these typed delimited files correctly.
• Various improvements to usability for Excel imports to handle missing data or stray characters in cells far outside the dataset
• Usernames are now case insensitive
• Single Sign-On – now permits dynamic creation of users based on SSO authentication along with a match to security roles based on groups defined in Active Directory or other security system on the customer side
• Improved user management automation – Update allows pulling the current user list as well as providing a list of users to remove from a workspace. Furthermore, this is all operated from within a workflow so it can be automated and scheduled like other workflows.
• Enhancements made to the log viewer in Analyze
• Stability and option enhancements for SAP Remote Function Call usage
- Journal entry
- File attachment to FI document
- General RFC call
- Master data