A PlaidCloud service upgrade is scheduled for Tuesday at 2pm EST. During this time, you may experience a brief, 10 minute outage as systems are restarted. We will attempt to keep systems operational for the duration of the update, but please plan ahead to avoid losing any completed work. For global times please see below.
Have questions or looking for an update? Visit PlaidCloud Help.
- Model Loop Transform – This allows Analyze workflows to run a model while setting different model variables on each pass. The variable values can come from a table of data, set manually, or generated by a range of numbers and/or letters.Global address parsing is now available using the Python postal import in Analyze User Defined Transforms. This provides a robust global address parsing capability.
- Analyze Lookup Transform improvement to allow better filtering of the lookup table without needing to pre-filter the lookup set or post-filter the result
- Speed enhancement to Analyze workflows with a reduction of at least 1 second per step
- Upgraded Import Quandl Transform to comply with new Quandl API
- Improved data cluster monitoring