A PlaidCloud service update is scheduled for Tuesday, May 8 at 2pm EST. During this time, you may experience a brief, 10 minute outage as systems are restarted. However, we will attempt to keep systems operational for the duration of the update. Furthermore, we ask that you please plan ahead to avoid losing any completed work. For global times please see below.
Have questions or looking for an update? Visit PlaidCloud Help.
Remember, you can always check the status of PlaidCloud at our Status Page.
- Project Roles – Roles allow for project administrators to designate the role of each member of the project as one of three categories: Architect, Manager, or Explorer. The roles allow for easily limiting viewing and operations in Analyze. This declutters the projects, tables, views, and workflows for members who don’t need to see all the details but still need access to certain portions of the project.
- Table purging is now available. This will delete all records in a table without deleting the table itself. This was available as a transform step already but is now accessible from the Tables and Views area.
- Batch operations have been added to projects, workflows, and workflow steps to perform common operations on all selected rows in the table. This is available under the new Actions button in the toolbar. This feature allows for rapid control of Analyze processes.
- PlaidLink has several improvements related to interaction with SAP Profitability and Cost management. Interaction has moved to native direct requests on the PCM control plane.
- Improved consistency in naming throughout to help simplify the user experience and maintain a common lexicon for operations
- Improved error reporting and feedback for PCM Hyperloader processes