A PlaidCloud service update is scheduled for Tuesday, May 15 at 2pm EST. During this time, you may experience a brief, 10 minute outage as systems are restarted. However, we will attempt to keep systems operational for the duration of the update. Furthermore, we ask that you please plan ahead to avoid losing any completed work. For global times please see below.
Have questions or looking for an update? Visit PlaidCloud Help.
Remember, you can always check the status of PlaidCloud at our Status Page.
- Batch operations for Tables and Workflows were added
- Run Remote Python Workflow transform was added. This enables execution of Python files on remote systems through the PlaidLink agent. This compliments the User Defined Function capability by allowing Python processes on systems you control including Windows operating systems.
- Resume workflow is now available. This will begin processing the workflow from the last successfully completed step.
- Publishing tables for use in Dashboards (coming soon) and JupyterLab (coming soon)
- Navigation and naming consistency for objects and operations
- Improve clarity of which steps are enabled in workflows