A PlaidCloud service update is scheduled for Tuesday, April 10 at 2pm EST. During this time, you may experience a brief, 10 minute outage as systems restart. We will attempt to keep systems operational for the duration of the update, but please plan ahead to avoid losing any completed work. For global times please see below.
Due to customer requests, we are now adopting a schedule that avoids month-end weeks. Generally, month-end processes require several days for completion. However, our new format requires delaying our updates for a couple weeks while we switch into the new schedule.
Some exciting new features are coming soon including support for SAP HANA and opening up access to other systems through JSON-RPC, XML-RPC, and RESTful interfaces. There is still a lot of work to do in these areas but we plan to roll these out in the coming months.
Have questions or looking for an update? Visit PlaidCloud Help.
Remember, you can always check the status of PlaidCloud at our Status Page.
- Workflow Step Retry is now available if the step fails. The new feature allows retrying steps multiple times and setting a delay period between retries. This is especially useful when linking with remote systems that may not be highly available or have random communication issues. The option to continue on error remains available and the two error handling options can be used in conjunction.
- SAP Remote Function Call (RFC) results can now return a value as JSON, comma delimited, tab delimited, or pipe delimited through selection in the SAP RFC configuration form. In the past, the only option was JSON.
- SAP Remote Function Call (RFC) will receive a new Batch mode to allow the specification of the exact query parameters needed, while also allowing the results from the RFC to include the query parameters. This improves the speed of query execution by removing extra results and matches the results to the exact query parameters used. The correlation of the query parameters can also include other random data not sent into the query allowing for very rich result sets directly from the RFC.
- The Table Explorer now displays the data type icon in the data view column header for easier reference.
- Improve consistency of button theming, depending on the operation. Some buttons were inconsistent after the upgrade to the new interface.
- A bug in step configuration forms that include multiple source selections can cause the entire configuration to be deleted when deleting one of the sources.
- An error occurs when attempting to change the name of a User Defined Function. (Not yet complete)
- The local sort capability on the Table Explorer becomes disabled after a refresh. (Not yet complete)
- The expression editor produces incorrect syntax for the notin() method when clicking on the syntax shortcut.
- The PlaidLink agent applies a .zip extension to file names even when .zip is present already resulting in files with .zip.zip.
- The technical documentation will continue to update to match the current set of features. It currently has few images but we will add those in the coming weeks.